$50 gift certificate for Valentine’s Day – Giveaway
This charming bear is 11" and cost $29.95. Do you see the paper rose he is holding? It is beautifully done and has my name on it, with lots of little hearts.
There is nothing like a crisp, bright new apron! This is a Flirty Apron and cost $29.95. JustPaperRoses offers these in five different styles. The photo shown above is "sassy red," and is modeled by one of my daughters. The packaging for this is adorable. I had to take a picture for you:
|Beautifully wrapped apron from JustPaperRoses|
The company was founded by Jeff Block. He sent me a copy of his book which tells his business story. He also shares motivating ideas to help you with your own business dreams.
JustPaperRoses offers a variety of products for any occasion. They also have themed anniversary gifts, items for mother's day, graduation, sweet 16, and plenty of choices for valentines day.
Would you like a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to JustPaperRoses? All you have to do is leave me a comment.
For Additional Entries -
1. Post about this on Facebook.
2. Post about this on Twitter.
3. Write a post, linking to this giveaway, on your own Blog. (This is worth 3 entries. Please leave 3 separate comments.)
4. Subscribe in an email to The Legacy of Home.
5. Become a Public Follower through Google Friend Connect, or let me know if you are already a follower.
6. Choose to "Like" The Legacy of Home on Facebook.
7. Follow me on Twitter.
8. Choose to "Like" JustPaperRoses on Facebook.
*Please leave a separate comment for each entry.*
One random winner we be selected on Thursday, January 13, 2011. (U.S. Entries only.) If I am unable to reach the winner within 48 hours, an alternate winner will be selected. Your entry is only valid if you include a way for me to contact you.
This contest is closed. The winner is:
To find out more about my commercial breaks, please see my disclosure page.
*Disclosure- The products and information were provided to me for review purposes.*
Subscribe to The Legacy of Home